Friday, February 3, 2017

Another Day

 

Went to the gym again today. Lifted four out of seven days this week and feel really sore. Probably will recoup and start up again Monday. Got my bench up to 235 lb. this week but plan on getting that much higher. I love lifting weights but I really need to do more cardio. Not a big fan running. I also read some more of Carl Jung's "Man and his Symbols". So far it has been a great book and has a lot to offer. I am also applying to jobs around Lancaster and that is a major pain. Job applications take an eternity to fill out and submit. Online applications where I have to reenter the same info over and over drives me up a wall. Wish I could just upload a simple resume. Probably going to take a shower now and keep working though my current book or jump into a case study for my psychology of personality class. I also have an Organizational and Industrial Psychology Test on Tuesday. I will study for that in the morning. Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment