Thursday, October 27, 2016

An Update...

So we are currently past the half way point in the semester now and I have been able to survive the 20 credit hour schedule. All A's and B's so far with the exception of statistics. Not my favorite class so the grade reflects that; however, I am still passing the course just fine. Macroeconomics has become my favorite class and has really intrigued my interest. after learning about the classical, neo-classical, and Keynesian theories I actually rented a new book from the library. It is called The Economic Consequences of the Peace (1919) is a book written and published by John Maynard Keynes. So far it is a great book and I'll link to the Wikipedia page below. Other than school, I still work part time at Kolhs in Columbus and volunteer my time in the chemistry labs at Ohio University Zanesville. I also just started dating a girl that I work with at Kolhs and after going out on a couple of dates, everything is going fantastic. almost ready for the holiday break, and have to say I am ready to take the break and relax for a couple of weeks. Now I'm off to take my third test in my Medical Addministration course. Wish me luck...

Chris Frazier

Then Economic Consequences of the Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment